Dungeon Fighter Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Fighter Online

HomeMusicSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Music
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
LadiesAthy (340)
Zhia's Dacy Guide Vote_lcapZhia's Dacy Guide Voting_barZhia's Dacy Guide Vote_rcap 
DivineRoyalty (240)
Zhia's Dacy Guide Vote_lcapZhia's Dacy Guide Voting_barZhia's Dacy Guide Vote_rcap 
Seito (143)
MegaBoy740 (109)
d4rka2n (82)
Jeyz (75)
KINGofHEARTS (72)
GTFO (61)
Kooki (52)
Eternal (50)
Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Solstice on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dungeon Fighter Online on your social bookmarking website

Zhia's Dacy Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime15th September 2008, 8:28 pm

This is still very much in construction but I'll try to make it a decent guide.

Dacy - The Puppeteer

Melee
-Dacy's melee is unique in that she can spam the s button with combinations of a. The first S attack will jump at your opponent, hitting twice for stun. This is important if you are wanting to ensure all the s hits. Otherwise, your opponent can counter. Her s attacks are also able to turn direction after each s. This is very good because you can turn and still attack your opponent if they try to run.
-Dacy is like Dainn because she can autostep. Her autostep seems more efficient because it allows more room for mistake, and you can still perform autolock on your opponent continuously until you mess it up badly.

Basic and Random Combos

A-A

A-A-A (This combo chain/starter has a short aoe like Dainn's A-A-S, so if your opponent tries to attack you from behind while you're using this, he/she will be hit o.o. I don't know if this could be used for away from wall combos like a Dainn can do.)

A-A-A-Dash-S

A-A-A-AutoStep-A-A-A

A-A-A-AutoStep-A-A-A-Space Attack

A-S-S (Hard Knockdown)

A-S-A (Same as AAA but more height?)

A-S (Suppose to be shiftable, but doesn't work for me yet .-.)

S-S-S-S-S (Fun spam skill. Last S pops them up really high.)

S-A-A-A-A ( I think this is it. The Last A stuns the opponent, so it's possible to do another S chain. You can also combine A with S anyway yu like, but S is always the Chain starter.)

AutoLocking
This is just a term I made up where someone autosteps continuously on the ground locking the opponent in one place. This is good for wall combo starters or to annoy your opponent. This is especially good for Dacy because she gets a +31max dmg passive in later levels o.o.

A-A-Autostep-A-A-Autostep-A-A-Autostep- (AutoShift?)- A-A-Autostep- etc.

AutoShifting is using Autostep to change directions. This is good for changing directions in combos. This will be a lot easier if the user used a number pad.

A-A-116-A-A-116-A-A-116-A-A-229-A-A-118-A-A-118-A-A-449-A-A-116- etc. The type of Autostep you use is dependent on where the opponent is.

Infinite Ground Combo
Dacy is the only one who can inf ground combo I think. This combo stuns the opponent by jumping on them and doing 5+ dmg for each tackle. The attack can be repeated over and over again, but will often finish when the opponent runs out of it. Using this against the wall is very annoying lol, but will probably get you about 50+dmg. When the opponent walks out of it, dash cancel the tackle or else he will be able to counter. Same strategy applies if you miss it because you will experience up to 2 seconds of delay if you don't dash cancel. When I say dash cancel I mean use tackle to go in a different direction and immediately dash with directional keys after that. This will cancel the animation, allowing you to run. Tackling opponents can also be comboable with skills if you can cancel the tackle animation on time. (I will test the dash cancels when I have more time =| )

Dash-A-Dash-Dash-A-Dash-A-Dash-A-Dash-A etc.

This other combo might work with autostep, but I've never tried it.

Dash-A-HalfDash Back-Dash-A-HalfDash Back-Dash-A

I find no use for it but you can try it if you want .-.

I'll think of more later, with added skills section =|

Last edited by Neomillennium on 17th September 2008, 7:12 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime15th September 2008, 10:22 pm

Very Nice :O 5/5
Back to top Go down
LadiesAthy
Junior Super Member
Junior Super Member
LadiesAthy

Number of posts : 340
Warnings :
Zhia's Dacy Guide Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Zhia's Dacy Guide Right_bar_bleue

Life Force :
Zhia's Dacy Guide Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Zhia's Dacy Guide Right_bar_bleue

Point Per Message : 5693
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime15th September 2008, 10:25 pm

Nice, where did u get this from? Please try to aviod plagerize, and also when provide guide, try not to share it with other forum. Cuz the better the guide we have, the attraction we get from members to stay
Back to top Go down
http://mydfo.omgforum.net

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime16th September 2008, 6:24 pm

THIS IS NOT COMBOS DACY CANT COMBO SHE IS TOO NOOB
Back to top Go down

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime16th September 2008, 8:30 pm

No I didn't plagiarize it lol. I thought of it yesterday when we were chatting.

-Dacy is no noob o.o, try to outcheat me then =3

- Autolocking seems like a combo to me o.o

A-A-Autostep-A-A-Autostep-A-A-Autpstep-etc.
Back to top Go down
DivineRoyalty
Dedicated Members
Dedicated Members
DivineRoyalty

Number of posts : 240
Warnings :

Life Force :
Zhia's Dacy Guide Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Zhia's Dacy Guide Right_bar_bleue

Point Per Message : 5713
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime16th September 2008, 9:39 pm

dacy's are hard ok..... invincibility frames are like a 5643545313214531351 times advantage x.x
Back to top Go down
LadiesAthy
Junior Super Member
Junior Super Member
LadiesAthy

Number of posts : 340
Warnings :

Life Force :

Point Per Message : 5693
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime16th September 2008, 10:23 pm

Screw that, that why im practicing playing Dacy. Just for the hack.
Back to top Go down
http://mydfo.omgforum.net

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime16th September 2008, 10:41 pm

lol, the hack is sometimes annoying because they can have time to run away .-. . You have to trick them =3
Back to top Go down
Seito
High Members
High Members

Number of posts : 143
Warnings :

Life Force :

Point Per Message : 5719
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime23rd October 2008, 7:22 pm

ehhh dacy's stunning is not that bad... theres like half a sec inwhich u can playdead lol xD or sidestep...
Back to top Go down
DivineRoyalty
Dedicated Members
Dedicated Members
DivineRoyalty

Number of posts : 240
Warnings :

Life Force :

Point Per Message : 5713
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime23rd October 2008, 11:13 pm

o its so easy to dodge thunder candy if you're not stunned

I just go behind them and then boom~ I would have sleep binded but only lvl 1 moon bind so I combo =O
Back to top Go down
Seito
High Members
High Members

Warnings :

Life Force :

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime24th October 2008, 7:32 pm

i just nado :O
Back to top Go down

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime24th October 2008, 11:40 pm

dacy's stun is bad when they have wari ready .-.
Back to top Go down

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime25th October 2008, 11:23 am

nado= invincible dollies.... if a dacy were to repostion her doll while it is in the air from a nado the doll then continues to jump and while he is doin that he cannot be harmed... so plz nado their dollies
Back to top Go down
Seito
High Members
High Members

Warnings :

Life Force :

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime25th October 2008, 5:12 pm

lol thats true just use after thunder
it should catch her for the doll move....
Back to top Go down

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime25th October 2008, 10:33 pm

REMOVE MY NAME FROM THAT TITLE !!! DACY IS NOOB I HATE DACY
Back to top Go down

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime26th October 2008, 12:58 am

z must have gotten her ass kiked by a dacy.....rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zhia's Dacy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhia's Dacy Guide   Zhia's Dacy Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zhia's Dacy Guide
Page 1 of 1