Dungeon Fighter Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Fighter Online

HomeMusicSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Music
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
LadiesAthy (340)
Solstice Official PvP Ladder Vote_lcapSolstice Official PvP Ladder Voting_barSolstice Official PvP Ladder Vote_rcap 
DivineRoyalty (240)
Solstice Official PvP Ladder Vote_lcapSolstice Official PvP Ladder Voting_barSolstice Official PvP Ladder Vote_rcap 
Seito (143)
MegaBoy740 (109)
d4rka2n (82)
Jeyz (75)
KINGofHEARTS (72)
GTFO (61)
Kooki (52)
Eternal (50)
Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Solstice on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dungeon Fighter Online on your social bookmarking website

Solstice Official PvP Ladder

Go down 
+3
LunarRey
LadiesAthy
Syrion
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Syrion
Normal People
Normal People

Number of posts : 3
Warnings :
Solstice Official PvP Ladder Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Solstice Official PvP Ladder Right_bar_bleue

Life Force :
Solstice Official PvP Ladder Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Solstice Official PvP Ladder Right_bar_bleue

Point Per Message : 5747
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Solstice Official PvP Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 8:27 pm

Alright basically, im establishing a pvp system for our guild for you
guys to be more competitive, and also to be able to gauge your own
improvement overall.

THE RULES
Players will be ranked 1 to 45 (may increase) 1 being the best 45 being
the nubcake. The ranks can be change by some of lower rank challenging
someone of higher rank. If the lower ranked person wins, their ranks
switch. So if number 12 challenges number 5 and number 12 wins, he is
the new number 12 and number 5 is the new number 12.

You can ONLY challenge people up to 7 ranks above you.

You may have as many ranking matches as u like per day, but only one
against each person. This is to prevent long chains of revenge matches
where 2 people keep challenging each other.

You may refuse a match, but if refuse a match to the same person 2 days in a row, then it automatically counts as your loss.

All matches will be held in BALANCE server unless both players agree on free server.

The ranks will be posted here, and both players must come and tell me
(or sky or athy) the results of the match. Please take a screenshot if
you dont trust your opponent to tell the truth.

I exclusively reserve the right to penalize competiters for whining, rudeness or general gayness.

After the ijji transfer, ill put together a reward system for those who manage to keep a high rank for a long time.

Please do not come and tell me excuses for your loss, it will not be
omitted. If you "lag", then wait till a day where you don't and get
your rank back. Theres no way to validate the fairness of those kinds
of situations.

Any newcomers to the guild to the guild start as the bottom rank. Life's like that.

If you are inactive for extended periods of time, ill reduce your rank simply to give other players a chance.

Please post the results of your matches in this thread. After i read
it, ill change ur post to "recorded" and input the results. If any1
liez, ill rip them a new one ok ^_____^.

Thats about it, have fun =D

The RANKING

The ranks at the beginning do not necessarily reflect upon ur skill,
but rather encourage as much competition as possible. Also, im
considering the "booting" of any1 who stays as the bottom rank for
like... weeks.

1. Selthos300
2. SkyAngelic
3. TashiSpamzorz
4. Zengaru
5. RangerHalt
6. LadyAthy
7. Manman1
8. LegrettaTheQuick
9. Rilikkumi
10. ShadowFyren
11. dustmane60
12. SeiP0keGai
13. Durexx
14. SDarkBoy
15. Silverado
16. DoMinaTeR
17. Healeirgaia
18. MisterEff
19. Jadiel
20. MegaGirl740
21. Bonecrusher
22. KuroKiba
23. tommy00x
24. Huunh
25. Siegpure
26. Senlui
27. MASTERA1
28. Jinkazama
29. Alleycat
30. SeiP0keGai
31. Alethe
32. xTrueFaithx
33. NeoMillenium
34. cyclobenzaprine
35. Jeyzshinigami
36. DarkChaos13
37. QuanDinh
38. GTFO
39. Zhia
40. fIsg
41. SpitFirez
42. Memories
43. D4rka2nKn1ght
44. Zeron
45. Fireseig
46. LunarRey

Well thats it for now, any questions or disagreements about the rules come straight to me and we'll work it out =P.

I hope to see u guys pwning each other xD

Last edited by Syrion on 21st August 2008, 6:41 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 8:30 pm

you're putting the pros at the bottom =(, they'll keel us all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 8:37 pm

Nice to put the nice people at the bottom LOL
Back to top Go down
LadiesAthy
Junior Super Member
Junior Super Member
LadiesAthy

Number of posts : 340
Warnings :
Solstice Official PvP Ladder Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Solstice Official PvP Ladder Right_bar_bleue

Life Force :
Solstice Official PvP Ladder Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Solstice Official PvP Ladder Right_bar_bleue

Point Per Message : 5690
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 8:38 pm

Hey all the pro on the botom...why am i doing up tops!
Back to top Go down
http://mydfo.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 8:40 pm

we all loves each other, no need to take screenshots of wins or losses lol, and i'm pretty sure our members would want to watch the match as well as nonguild members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 8:41 pm

you're at the top because you're lead lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 8:48 pm

mmm I have a question, or 2-3 questions

Quote :
You may refuse a match, but if refuse a match to the same person 2 days in a row, then it automatically counts as your loss.

This rule is abit.... not good since lets say you(syrion) challenged athy but she declined, then you ask her again 5 minutes later she still says no, does that means she loses?

It'll be better to set a time range/limit on when you will be able to ask for a challenge.

Quote :
If the lower ranked person wins, their ranks
switch. So if number 12 challenges number 5 and number 12 wins, he is
the new number 12 and number 5 is the new number 12.
What happens if they say they aren't well or they have to go? Or lets say I fought sky and I had to afk and he turn evil and killed me and switched my rank (and im higher than him) Wouldn't it be better if its 2/3 games?

3. It's really no fair for #1 person since if they win against the lower rank they get nothing. It's a draw-lose match for them, and draw-win match for the lower rank.

4. There is a serious flaw in this: Lets say the first top 7 you have: LadyAthy, SkyAngelic,TashiSpamzorz, Zengaru, LunarRey, Zeron, Manman1 decided to teamup. They ONLY fight in that group and won't allow other people a chance. that could be a serious trouble.

5.This could be a major flaw too (it could be like #4 too) since the rule is if the challenger wins, their rank switch. Lets say Athy (#1) teamed up with Manman1 (7th place). When lets say TakeshiSpamzorz (#3) challenges Athy. She declines. Then she teams up with Manman and purposely lost and gives #1 to manman and she turns #7. Then Takeshi doesn't know and challenges Athy and Athy loses. But Athy is #7 so she gives Takeshi # 7 and Athy takes #3. This means that She and manman already took #1 and 3.

(Sorry Athy and all those people that I used >.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 8:53 pm

i hope people don't form alliances lol and I think 7 ranks is too high since the ranking is out of order anyway. Maybe lower it to around 2ranks above you? This allows alliances that won't work well if there are alliances
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 8:56 pm

i don't think the winner will switch with the loser if the loser happens to switch because itwon't go well with the guild members =|

and there'll be a lot more arguments lol. There should be a judge or 2 watching and he/she or they can make the final decision
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 8:57 pm

You know some one could use my #5 and team there way up >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 8:58 pm

then we should allow people to refuse then =| cat if it's about holding your rank, then refusing because you'll think you'll lose won't be right =(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 9:01 pm

Neomillennium wrote:
then we should allow people to refuse then =| cat if it's about holding your rank, then refusing because you'll think you'll lose won't be right =(

But I have another question/flaw, What happens of #1 challenges Number 7? (they are not teaming) there should be a prize for # 1 if they win since it's unfair that they cant win anything once they are at top.

(WHO WANTS TO TEAM UP WITH ME? pirat I good the brains and the skills :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 9:04 pm

syr says he'll be making reward systems after ijji transfer

and team matches sounds fun o.o 2partners vs other 2 partners

Also, we can just tally wins/ losses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 9:12 pm

I'll try to post anew recreational pvp event will be up and ready in 45 minutes from this post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:13 pm

LOLWUT, kiss-ass Razz

Anyway, I think that we should be able to challenge anyone on the list. I mean, not ridiculous jumps, like Zengaru challenging dark, but maybe I could challenge LunarRey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Syrion
Normal People
Normal People

Number of posts : 3
Warnings :

Life Force :

Point Per Message : 5747
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 2:20 am

First of all, i would really appreciate it if you guys read my rules more carefully. Srsly, half the flaws you guys find are already addressed in there.

ok beauti for ur 5

1. You can only challenge each person once per day. Its in there.
2. If that happens, that doesn`t change ur skill lvl. He can challenge you back some other time. If he is good enough to win, then he will win the next time as well.
3. As neo said, im gonna add rewards after transfer.
4. Its impossible for them to only fight in a group. As you can see, if they refuse 2 challenges in a row, they automatically lose their rank. If your saying no one can challenge athy, they can simply challenge someone else in the top 7 win, and then challenge her.
5. I admit this could cause confusion, except for the fact that you cannot challenge someone lower than you. So if, hypothetically rank 4 challenged rank 7, it would be an illegal match so it wouldnt count. Also, (i will add this, thx for giving me the idea) both players are required to announce their current rank before the match begins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 2:26 am

1.This rule is abit.... not good since lets say you(syrion) challenged athy but she declined, then you ask her again 5 minutes later she still says no, does that means she loses?

Set a time limit for the challenges (ex. 2-4 hours time)

What happens if they say they aren't well or they have to go? Or lets say I fought sky and I had to afk and he turn evil and killed me and switched my rank (and im higher than him)

Would be better if its 2/3 games

3. It's really no fair for #1 person since if they win against the lower rank they get nothing. It's a draw-lose match for them, and draw-win match for the lower rank.

make the prizes worth it, and some kind of week prize (this what got me into making my recreational thing cuz its a draw-lose for the high rankers. And who will fight someone lower rank than you for nothing?)

Quote :
There is a serious flaw in this: Lets say the first top 7 you have: LadyAthy, SkyAngelic,TashiSpamzorz, Zengaru, LunarRey, Zeron, Manman1 decided to teamup. They ONLY fight in that group and won't allow other people a chance. that could be a serious trouble.

I dunno how to fix this.

Quote :
This could be a major flaw too (it could be like #4 too) since the rule is if the challenger wins, their rank switch. Lets say Athy (#1) teamed up with Manman1 (7th place). When lets say TakeshiSpamzorz (#3) challenges Athy. She declines. Then she teams up with Manman and purposely lost and gives #1 to manman and she turns #7. Then Takeshi doesn't know and challenges Athy and Athy loses. But Athy is #7 so she gives Takeshi # 7 and Athy takes #3. This means that She and manman already took #1 and 3.

After a match for the titles/rank, there should be a Cooldown time for the players like 2 hours long so people can be awere of the rank. People should tell what rank they are and if they are lying, drop their rank and make a punishment or something just incase this happens >.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 12:30 pm

Why am I put behind mem as pro? With his lag, I beat him easy lol. His lag is really bad these days.
Back to top Go down
LunarRey
Attentive Poster
Attentive Poster

Number of posts : 32
Warnings :

Life Force :

Point Per Message : 5758
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 4:13 pm

-_- trying to up your rank by taking the weaker than you
Bleh.. >< I accept IF I Choose arena
Back to top Go down
http://www.Dattebayo.com

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 5:08 pm

why don't we make a list of all the challenges and on the weekends we have judges call them 1 by one. Some of us have school/ other things, so the weekend would be good to mass challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime22nd August 2008, 3:13 pm

I made the teams its randomize but it is abit balance, blame my hat-drawing skills if you don't like the teams >.< Don't even bother looking at the order, I mixed it up Smile

Team 1: Megagirl740, Manman1, fIsg, Alethe

Team 2:Huunh, Shadowfyren, spitfirez, Darkchaos13

Team 3: seipokegai, syrion, xtruefaithx, silverado

Team 4:sDarkboy, kurokiba, bonecrusher, zeron

Team 5:tommy00X,tashispammors, zadielz, jeyzshinigami

Team 6:jinkazama, neomillinium, beauti, healeirgaia

Team 7: LadyAthy, DoMiNaTor, Zeron, Quandinh

Team 8:Mistereff, Senlui, Firesieg, Dustman060

Team 9: Zenguru, Zhia, Seltho300, Siegpure

Team 10:Rilikkumi,Legretta, Mastera1, D4rka2nknight

Team 11:GTFO, Durexx, Skyangelic, Cycloben

Team 12:Memories, Rangerhalt, Alleycat, ________

Damn I delete a name but I forgot who it is T_T srry, All I remember shes a tia so put the tia's name in the ______ once you find the name plox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime22nd August 2008, 6:13 pm

your random skills are ok i guess lol

and it's truefaith, but correct me if i'm wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime22nd August 2008, 6:14 pm

Damn, its not truefaith, shes is already in team 3-5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime22nd August 2008, 6:17 pm

oh o.o it's so small lol .-. let me check guild list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime22nd August 2008, 6:19 pm

there's some you already put but here are some more (i didn't look at all of your list lol)

Senlui
LegrettaTheQuick
ShadowFyren
SpitFirez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Official PvP Ladder   Solstice Official PvP Ladder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solstice Official PvP Ladder
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next