Dungeon Fighter Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Fighter Online

HomeMusicSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Music
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
LadiesAthy (340)
something about DFO Vote_lcapsomething about DFO Voting_barsomething about DFO Vote_rcap 
DivineRoyalty (240)
something about DFO Vote_lcapsomething about DFO Voting_barsomething about DFO Vote_rcap 
Seito (143)
MegaBoy740 (109)
d4rka2n (82)
Jeyz (75)
KINGofHEARTS (72)
GTFO (61)
Kooki (52)
Eternal (50)
Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Solstice on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dungeon Fighter Online on your social bookmarking website

something about DFO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jingjing111
Normal People
Normal People

Number of posts : 7
Warnings :
something about DFO Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100something about DFO Right_bar_bleue

Life Force :
something about DFO Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100something about DFO Right_bar_bleue

Point Per Message : 5264
Registration date : 2009-12-12

something about DFO Empty
PostSubject: something about DFO   something about DFO Icon_minitime16th December 2009, 4:39 am

As you can see in my sig we have an opportunity to put a thread with all of our "suggestions" in it and have it read by the developers, hopefully with some responses.
Note I put some huge emphasis on the hope for responses, these are questions not demands.

So I'm going to start with some bullets of issues that I am aware of, you guys add in anything that I missed. After we cover everything we can make it into one larger post or something that is more readable.

Issues:
Experience curve - We all know more experience is required than other versions, the question is why. Will it be this way if/when the level cap is raised?
Disconnected when trying to access the pvp servers- Me and my friends play the game with zero lag etc. However we have serious issues trying to get onto the pvp servers. Sometimes connecting from different channels helps, although often it just takes 10-20 connect attempts.
What are the developers working on? - It is obvious that this is not the final state of the game and that content will be added. However not knowing what content is planned on being added or what is being worked on is frustrating. If we could at least know wha tthings are being changed in the future when it is possible to do so it would alleviate a lot of frustration.
Price of SP resets - It is painfully high, why?
Random avatar gear - From an ecinomic standpoint making us buy more to get what we want makes sense, but is the marginal benifit reall worth the cost to customer satisfaction? Did you guys actually research which method generates more cash over the long run?

Keep it constructive. Any "lol they wont read this" etc spamming just reflects poorly on your character and does no good, so keep it out.
www.mmogold.net .
Back to top Go down
jingjing111
Normal People
Normal People

Number of posts : 7
Warnings :
something about DFO Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100something about DFO Right_bar_bleue

Life Force :
something about DFO Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100something about DFO Right_bar_bleue

Point Per Message : 5264
Registration date : 2009-12-12

something about DFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: something about DFO   something about DFO Icon_minitime16th December 2009, 4:40 am

something about DFO Icon_razz
Back to top Go down

something about DFO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dungeon Fighter Online :: General :: Wiki Discussion-
Jump to: