Dungeon Fighter Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Fighter Online

HomeMusicSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Music
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
LadiesAthy (340)
Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Vote_lcapAnthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Voting_barAnthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Vote_rcap 
DivineRoyalty (240)
Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Vote_lcapAnthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Voting_barAnthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Vote_rcap 
Seito (143)
MegaBoy740 (109)
d4rka2n (82)
Jeyz (75)
KINGofHEARTS (72)
GTFO (61)
Kooki (52)
Eternal (50)
Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Solstice on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dungeon Fighter Online on your social bookmarking website

Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KINGofHEARTS
Dedicated Poster
Dedicated Poster
KINGofHEARTS

Number of posts : 72
Warnings :
Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Right_bar_bleue

Life Force :
Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Right_bar_bleue

Point Per Message : 5625
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Empty
PostSubject: Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training.   Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Icon_minitime4th December 2008, 9:31 pm

OKIE DOKIE haha its me anthony again and im here to teach my method on how to improve on your sieg! Smile

INTRO:---Have you always asked yourself "Ahh darn i wish i could get better on my sieg..."? or have you ever asked "oh noes i wish i could do that technique or cancel that better or whatnot"? or how bout "aww my predictions suck... im not fast enough..."? Well im here to offer good tips on how to improve! I find this one of the more effective ways to be better at seig. These instructions will HOPEFULLY help you in the long run!

SIGNS THAT SHOW YOU NEED IMPROVEMENT

----I myself am not that great with sieg but these methods will definetly help point out your weaknesses.------------

Here are some questions you should ask yourself before we begin...

1. Am i depending too much on catching opponents with provoke?
2. Are there times where my mind has a "brain fart" when i pvp?
3. Is it hard for me to catch my opponent period?
4. Are my combos not consistent?
5. Am i too dependent on my skills?

We all at a certain level ask these questions to ourselves. Evaluate yourself! you may find that you might answer these questions with negative results and therefore it concludes that you may need to train yourself to a certain degree!

Now for the big question... How do you train to improve?

The answer is simple! For a sieg you must start at your roots. I will explain a bit further throughout the guide.

------TRAINING GUIDE!!!---------------

Requirements: For a sieg there are certain skill requirements you must utilize to properly train.

This should be your build:

Kicking-1
Crosscut-1
Dfist-any level.
counterattack-none or any level.

NO ARMOR WHATSOEVER

that is all for the requirements!

"WTFOMGBBQ!!!!!111111!!!iiii!!!one!!!!11111! what kind of build is that?"

It is in fact the perfect build to train with. When using a sieg kicking and crosscut are the two skills that siegs cant live without. it is in fact the two most important skills in any build simply because every other skill is DEPENDENT on these two skills.

Other skills like whirling sword, whirlpool sword, wind kick, and even NADOS are dependent on these two skills. Those skills are merely extentions of kicking and cross cut. Dont believe me? fight a few times in pvp and you will discover that you are trying to aim to use kicking and crosscut the majority of the time.

Now that you have set your sieg with these settings, its time to train.

------Training process----------

After you set your skills you are forced to use those skills and those skills ONLY. Have you noticed you dont have provoke? Good! thats cuz in this build you are forced to focus on how to hit the opponent WITHOUT provoke. when you use this build you will find out that D fist is probably used as a defensive maneuver more often than an offensive one. Unless you combo with it which is not a problem.

"So whats up with the training?"

There is a reason why you dont use armor. With this build, you also focus on defensive maneuvers to avoid opponents. Because ur avoiding opponents and seeking openings, you will learn to utilize sieg's movement to its maximum because u now depend on your speed and ability.

With only kicking and crosscut, you are also dependent on using these skills to combo. have you found yourself ending your combo short? then your answer is clear that you arent doing sufficient amount of combo damage. Find yourself stuck and unable to combo? that is where you improvise and figure out ways to extend with shift, half dash, and windmills.

You will find that you WILL LOSE A LOT. Dont worry. this build creates dicipline and is very hard to train with but the results are incredible. If you lose, you will discover that it is only because your opponent has caught you and therefore your best defense (WHICH IS YOUR MANEUVERABILITY) is not sufficient enough. That is where you re evaluate yourself and train some more.

"but what about nados? what about provoke? you cant say that i wasnt fast enough, he just has better skills!"

well this is what you do...

HOW TO COUNTER NADOS: nados can only hit you because 1. you got comboed in it. or 2. he spammed it and you ran into it and didnt defend.

If you got comboed and he threw a nado, its your fault u got comboed. ;]

but if he spammed it and a nado is hunting you down, there are ways to minimize his chances to attack. First of all that is where the magic of d fist comes in. It is common knowledge that opponents who throw nados are AUTOMATICALLY in attack mode. they wont worry about their defense. they will charge madly at you while you run. While you are running, find an opportunity to turn around and throw a fist to push him back. that way it would be harder for him to retaliate against you and delaying the time the nado lasts. learn to evade nados by running away and zigzag away from the opponent.

HOW TO AVOID PROVOKE

This is extremely hard. This is where instincts play a role. You will know if you are open to a provoke. With this build, your weakness is provoke hands down. There is always some distance that an opponent will use provoke. It is extremely hard to spot but always know that sieg's attack range with provoke is about 3 times his normal attacking distance. Bait him to use provoke even! If you happen to get caught with provoke, hope that you are far enough to have him delay his dash AS or confuse him with the direction you dodge. Learning to fight against provoke is the biggest challenge for this build.

As for other classes, i dont have enough experience to tell you how to specifically fight against them but the concepts still apply. use your strengths which is speed and predictability.

------Conclusion-------

"OMG I HATE THIS BUILD"

yes we all know that but i guarantee that after a while your personal skill will increase and you will be MUCH MUCH better. Evaluate a before and after: you will find that you have ur speed and predictabilty much more advanced and your combos are more consistent. defensive maneuvers are much better and your ability to improvise is better also.

when you go back to your old build, you will find out that the other skills are now your extensions thus making your combos much longer than before! (granting that the combos with the trainer build is already super long) with your ability to catch opponents, when you go back to using provoke, your ability to catch opponents will be so good you surprise even yourself and in addition, you will know how to defend against provoke too ;] Not to mention you can defend against nados LOL.

If ever so happens that when you go back to your original build and find bad habits coming back, try to go back and train with the trainer build and then you will achieve the good habits again or new and better habits.

I know its super long but i thought id do something nice for people in solstice or new people who view this site. MUCH LOVES TO SOLSTICE!

Anthony ;] <3 Twisted Evil

P.S. ---------SIDE NOTES-------------

-Learn to take advantage of your Sidesteps! they are your best friends! (dash A+S)

-If you ever find a case where u need to end your combo in a hurry, one safe way to end it is (Dash A then space). that way you can find a way to dodge defensively without the attack delay that leaves you open.

-(S dash) is your friend too! take advantage of it! there are many possibilities with this move and is also one of the "fake" moves you will use to trick and bait opponents.

People are welcome to add their own tips if needed :]

Last edited by KINGofHEARTS on 5th December 2008, 4:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xc00kiex
LadiesAthy
Junior Super Member
Junior Super Member
LadiesAthy

Number of posts : 340
Warnings :
Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Right_bar_bleue

Life Force :
Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Right_bar_bleue

Point Per Message : 5692
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training.   Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Icon_minitime4th December 2008, 9:31 pm

Handy guide, but try to handy it up for friendly interface instead of a bible written text...it timidatinh
Back to top Go down
http://mydfo.omgforum.net
KINGofHEARTS
Dedicated Poster
Dedicated Poster
KINGofHEARTS

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training.   Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Icon_minitime4th December 2008, 9:33 pm

alright athy. i just wrote it now so yea ill do some more editing ;] had to get it out of my system.
Back to top Go down
Seito
High Members
High Members

Number of posts : 143
Warnings :

Life Force :

Point Per Message : 5718
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training.   Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Icon_minitime6th December 2008, 7:20 pm

nice guide King but voke is avoidable in alot of ways.
1# playdead<-- gotta be fast
2# counter <---
3# sidestep
4#dash to the side.
5# dont lag >Razz
Back to top Go down
KINGofHEARTS
Dedicated Poster
Dedicated Poster
KINGofHEARTS

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training.   Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Icon_minitime7th December 2008, 3:21 am

^of course! but dont forget. numbers 2-4 are somethings that must be trained but #1 isnt usable with this build ;]

but yes you could use #1 once you get it. ;]
Back to top Go down
DivineRoyalty
Dedicated Members
Dedicated Members
DivineRoyalty

Number of posts : 240
Warnings :

Life Force :

Point Per Message : 5712
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training.   Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:04 pm

lol totally fight against eirs ok, the ones that don't know how to move properly usually spam x.x.

It's because 1)They can't shift (They're always dashing and can't stop, Eg. Dash as dash as dash >.>)

2)They don't know how to combo

3)Abuse of cooldowns

4)They're about to die

=OO totally fight against eirs ok
Back to top Go down
KINGofHEARTS
Dedicated Poster
Dedicated Poster
KINGofHEARTS

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training.   Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Icon_minitime8th December 2008, 2:36 pm

^.^ tina i dont get it. LOL but of course ill fight eirs too ;]
Back to top Go down
Seito
High Members
High Members

Number of posts : 143
Warnings :

Life Force :

Point Per Message : 5718
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training.   Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Icon_minitime9th December 2008, 2:02 am

i think she means that sieges run from eirs,cause they cant dodge and combo. no need to fear :] i got Max MagicGuard xD
Back to top Go down
KINGofHEARTS
Dedicated Poster
Dedicated Poster
KINGofHEARTS

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training.   Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Icon_minitime9th December 2008, 2:12 am

oh i get what she means... :[ Sad Crying or Very sad it was cuz of our previous fight...

Sad eir was never my specialty Crying or Very sad feel ashamed... eh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training.   Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthony's Guide to Sieg PVP Training.
Page 1 of 1