Dungeon Fighter Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Fighter Online

HomeMusicSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Music
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
LadiesAthy (340)
I R KOOKI. READ IT. Vote_lcapI R KOOKI. READ IT. Voting_barI R KOOKI. READ IT. Vote_rcap 
DivineRoyalty (240)
I R KOOKI. READ IT. Vote_lcapI R KOOKI. READ IT. Voting_barI R KOOKI. READ IT. Vote_rcap 
Seito (143)
MegaBoy740 (109)
d4rka2n (82)
Jeyz (75)
KINGofHEARTS (72)
GTFO (61)
Kooki (52)
Eternal (50)
Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Solstice on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dungeon Fighter Online on your social bookmarking website

I R KOOKI. READ IT.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kooki
Attentive Poster
Attentive Poster

Number of posts : 52
Warnings :
I R KOOKI. READ IT. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I R KOOKI. READ IT. Right_bar_bleue

Life Force :
I R KOOKI. READ IT. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I R KOOKI. READ IT. Right_bar_bleue

Point Per Message : 5648
Registration date : 2008-11-15

I R KOOKI. READ IT. Empty
PostSubject: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime3rd December 2008, 7:42 pm

Okay, don’t think I’m stubborn over the friggin “one word kooki’s expelled” thing. I’m just starting off by saying I’m 100% honest about EVERYTHING. I can’t believe I got forced out so the guildies can talk more crap behind my back and then let me get the boot. September on the other hand I CAN understand why. She takes things too far. I’m going to write something quite long to explain most of the drama.
My first fight in solstice was with TruexFaith. Here’s what happened: I was in an event, and she was spamming saying INVITE ME INVITE ME INVITE ME *inserts happy face*. I just said no. just NO. Everyone was spamming so I just said no, because it was easier to read and my event was full. True then told me to “Die you demented child”. Are you serious? I got a backbone. So the fight went from there. Guess what, I’m apparently the bad chick to most people in solstice. Then far after that, when true got sub leader out of nowhere, and everyone elses was stripped. I then told Athy (After shes back in guild) “What did True do to keep sub-leader besides double guilded with 5 different guilds?”. She then lies saying her eir = her sister. I was in illuminati, and everyone told me truexmelody = true faith. Ironic, she even got kicked out of illuminati for DOUBLE GUILDING. All lies.
-FlyingLime lied 3 TIMES. Once about denying to kick me out of pvp. Another time by denying it again when I snitched..and then he called Athy fakefakefake imposter (when she was coming back), and I told Athy he said that…and guess what. HE LIED AGAIN.
-Everytime September and I leave the guild out of frustration and losing the only leader in the guild that actually likes us (Athy) a LOT of times. Everytime September would always want to join illuminati again, or trinium, or this, or make our own guild, but every time I keep saying “We’re coming back to Solstice”
When I first got sub-leader (-), I was really happy and just used mics for excitement for the first couple minutes, then I started adding up important info on the mics, like introductions, forum info, etc..and then FlyingLime and September also got sub, and they were erasing everything I wrote real fast and replaced it with useless stuff. Guess what..me and September got banned and shortly invited. WHY am I the scapegoat for things. I MEAN IT for the 50th time when I said “I DID NOTHING, IT WAS HER/HIM”.
Okay, the Seito incident went like this: I just got my invites and mics back, so I “Changed” Seito’s message. I left all the important info there like the forum, the private password, etc..I don’t get what I did wrong to be yelled at.. Then Seito said “WHY DID YOU ERASE THE PASSWORD?” about a gazillion times. I keep arguing that I didn’t erase crap. It said the password BAM right there. WHY would I try lying about something right in front of you. Then it went on from there. Syrion supposedly just logged on when we were cussing, and then said “I am tempted to kick you both.” without knowing what the HELL happened. He even said he didn’t know what happened besides we were arguing. The next morning we were deranked. I got mad, so I brought it up to Seito again, and the guild was being nosy and asking what happened, so I told them..and it was a repeat of what happened last night.. Then Seito left the guild and leaving his blame marks to us hoping we’d get expelled…obviously.
Spamming - STOP ACCUSING ME OF SPAMMING. Everything I said wasn’t A B C D E F G every other line. I actually wrote sentences that made sense, and don’t blame me for typing fast and Lunia having little room to chat. That makes you skip lines.. Obviously
My demands and suggestions never come through. I wanted Sub so I can invite people. I was sub for a couple 1-3 days, and I have NOT invited random noobs or whatever. I had a pissy day, so I didn’t feel like inviting at ALL. It was dark outside and really cold. I didn’t feel like inviting that day, but I wasn’t going to give up the hunt. I shouted R> Solstice more then once. I keep telling Sky those noobs he invite were trouble. Guess what, nobody trusts me. Apparently one of the noobs sky invited (LonelyFOOL) scammed this kid just today! Wow, my instincts were right.
When Athy was about to return, I was really happy and thrilled..but everyone in the guild called her an imposter ‘luq’. Bobax, Truexfaith, FlyingLime (Betch denied it). They keep telling that Athy is fake unless she can log on to DagNai or whatever. I told her to do so for the trust of the guild, so she was really mad..but she did. I then got the punishment for that. Yay for scapegoat AGAIN, you owe me.
Then one time there was an argument about CAPS. We were just talking regularly, me with my caps..but hey, caps doesn’t make a person. It just makes more people read it. So Princess then said “Please stop talking with caps.”. Then Master said “caps r retarded”. Then September said “your retarded, so stfu”. Then Master said “I know im retarded, now stfu”. I then said “why would you call yourself that? How about you both are retarded, so stop fighting.” Then September was going off and off on master, and apparently I got Expelled by Princess. FIRST. Then September got the following expulsion. YAY, why is it that everything think I’m September? When she cusses they also blame me for it. We’re guild buddies, and people mistaken her rudeness for mines too. We’re BOTH different people..stop kicking me also as a way out. Guess what? MASTER wasn’t expelled, and he started the whole bullcrap..and I was expelled for trying to stop it.I wasn’t picking sides, but I got expelled. Funny thing is, Master was always on my case…insulting me from the sidelines when I’m not even talking to him like before the whole incident.
Then the Tommy incident. I was talking to someone, and Tommy came in and told me “Stfu you’re annoying” out of nowhere..and then kept sideline insulting me. Before that happened he kept saying “kick kookie” out of nowhere. He then started this immature PERSONAL stores saying bad harassing stuff about me. Key word, STARTED. I'm not going to sit there and let him talk bs about me. you know me ;]
About the screenshot ban we brought up in the guild chat: September said to me that she got banned off someone in the guild, so I got mad and she kept some screenshots enough to ban 3 people in the guild. She said it was only one person, but 3 people were cussing in the screenshot she sent me via pm. She then told me that she actually god banned from someone on gunz..so she LIED. I was really mad at her and felt really guilty, so I didn’t do it. Thank me guys I just saved your asses.
Conclusion - what happened? I was banned because some people said 3 freaking letters( Y E S) and poof. This is really fair (sarcasm) because hate on the loud kid, but keep the deceiving liars. I’ve never lied since day one, nor abused anything. I’m a different person and not a September clone..so stop dragging me into things that I didn’t even do. I can’t even get back in because of all the bias towards me.

Last edited by Kooki on 3rd December 2008, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime3rd December 2008, 7:50 pm

The one about true; she's just joking with you lol. When she said demented, it's most likely a joke, even though a mean one =(.

I'll update as I read moor
Back to top Go down
LadiesAthy
Junior Super Member
Junior Super Member
LadiesAthy

Number of posts : 340
Warnings :
I R KOOKI. READ IT. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I R KOOKI. READ IT. Right_bar_bleue

Life Force :
I R KOOKI. READ IT. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I R KOOKI. READ IT. Right_bar_bleue

Point Per Message : 5691
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime3rd December 2008, 7:54 pm

So much to read. Bible edition.... but i understand, idk bout you guys, but i would like to give ikook a second chances.
Back to top Go down
http://mydfo.omgforum.net
DivineRoyalty
Dedicated Members
Dedicated Members
DivineRoyalty

Number of posts : 240
Warnings :

Life Force :

Point Per Message : 5711
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime3rd December 2008, 8:08 pm

hmmm I guess after reading this, the only problem was sep..... I know people like to drag you into the same column as Sep (I know I did) because you guys were always together. But one thing was, you guys were really too hyper >.>

I'm thinking that I would agree to giving you another chance. As long as these things don't happen again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime3rd December 2008, 8:42 pm

Sames =|. Sowwy I got back in guild late .-., but ty for showing us and everyone else the story o.o
Back to top Go down
Kooki
Attentive Poster
Attentive Poster

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime4th December 2008, 12:39 am

What's the point of coming back when most of the people in there are impulsive liars that I snitched on.

Thanks guys, but I'm not going through a poll/beg just to change the deceiving idiots minds. GL with Solstice -__-.
Back to top Go down
LadiesAthy
Junior Super Member
Junior Super Member
LadiesAthy

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime4th December 2008, 1:02 am

so much for me wastign time reading this post and beg to let u in Sad oh well, see ya.
Back to top Go down
DivineRoyalty
Dedicated Members
Dedicated Members
DivineRoyalty

Number of posts : 240
Warnings :

Life Force :

Point Per Message : 5711
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime4th December 2008, 1:03 am

Wow, I don't get it. You go through that much work, knowing that most people in the guild "hate" you and now you just give up? Don't you think you should at least try? If you did get into the guild again you could be nice etc. etc. At this point at least you have a few people who "trust" you. Changing other people won't be that hard if you tried >.>
Back to top Go down
Kooki
Attentive Poster
Attentive Poster

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime4th December 2008, 8:49 pm

I wrote that because I was bored and wanted to let you guys know what happened scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime4th December 2008, 9:05 pm

so you're saying you don't want to return to this guild which now has apple muffins? o.o
Back to top Go down
Jeyz
Dedicated Poster
Dedicated Poster
Jeyz

Number of posts : 75
Warnings :

Life Force :

Point Per Message : 5758

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime4th December 2008, 10:41 pm

jez wat drama happens wenm im away and omg i think moses would be pissed dat you wrote more da he did also fighting in sol happens every1 noes diz cuz were all baka's inside but wat matters is dat wen idz all said and done wen yall cool off everything is cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jeyshaw
Kooki
Attentive Poster
Attentive Poster

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime5th December 2008, 1:04 am

NEVERMIND, i'm such a hypocrite atm but i'm back in.
my new created guild = lonely failure.

LET THE ASS KISSING BEGIN =D
Back to top Go down
LadiesAthy
Junior Super Member
Junior Super Member
LadiesAthy

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime5th December 2008, 1:23 am

Jeyz wrote:
jez wat drama happens wenm im away and omg i think moses would be pissed dat you wrote more da he did also fighting in sol happens every1 noes diz cuz were all baka's inside but wat matters is dat wen idz all said and done wen yall cool off everything is cool

someone translate bak to normal english for me plz?Just teasing. Hi jeyz.
Back to top Go down
Jeyz
Dedicated Poster
Dedicated Poster
Jeyz

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime5th December 2008, 4:50 pm

Hi athy im so missin you atm im feeling lyk a crackhead going cold turkey and i dont think i will make it -_- so howz lunia lyfe treating you
Back to top Go down
LadiesAthy
Junior Super Member
Junior Super Member
LadiesAthy

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime5th December 2008, 5:45 pm

It good. lol, why dont i see u anymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime5th December 2008, 5:54 pm

his dada told him to quit playing games because he need to grow up =(
Back to top Go down
Jeyz
Dedicated Poster
Dedicated Poster
Jeyz

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime5th December 2008, 9:54 pm

ya what neo said is pretty muc why but what he didnt say dat if i get caught playin 1 ill be finding a new place to live -_-
Back to top Go down
Seito
High Members
High Members

Number of posts : 143
Warnings :

Life Force :

Point Per Message : 5717
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime6th December 2008, 7:11 pm

Ok kookie 1st of all i didnt jsut tell at you i said "dude dont change the message" then u changed it in retaliation and i got pissed. I dont hate you and i got nothin against you, its just Sept. But you always seem having to butt in and cuss at me along with her, and vise versa. That is one reason why i started to hate you too. And i have a reason to be mad, i asked you nicely at first and you started going nutz ok. Then Sept jumped in and started being an asshole cussin at me non stop.
Back to top Go down
Kooki
Attentive Poster
Attentive Poster

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime6th December 2008, 9:44 pm

First of all, I didn't change it to retaliate. I did not touch the guild message at all except for once, but I still left everything important in.
Second, you weren't being nice trying to tell me to stop either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I R KOOKI. READ IT.   I R KOOKI. READ IT. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I R KOOKI. READ IT.
Page 1 of 1