Dungeon Fighter Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Fighter Online

HomeMusicSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Music
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
LadiesAthy (340)
SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Vote_lcapSepetemberGlory's Healer Build Voting_barSepetemberGlory's Healer Build Vote_rcap 
DivineRoyalty (240)
SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Vote_lcapSepetemberGlory's Healer Build Voting_barSepetemberGlory's Healer Build Vote_rcap 
Seito (143)
MegaBoy740 (109)
d4rka2n (82)
Jeyz (75)
KINGofHEARTS (72)
GTFO (61)
Kooki (52)
Eternal (50)
Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Solstice on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Dungeon Fighter Online on your social bookmarking website

SepetemberGlory's Healer Build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SeptemberGlory
Attentive Poster
Attentive Poster
SeptemberGlory

Number of posts : 48
Warnings :
SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Right_bar_bleue

Life Force :
SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Right_bar_bleue

Point Per Message : 5654
Registration date : 2008-11-09

SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Empty
PostSubject: SepetemberGlory's Healer Build   SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Icon_minitime27th November 2008, 2:39 am

Back to top Go down
DivineRoyalty
Dedicated Members
Dedicated Members
DivineRoyalty

Number of posts : 240
Warnings :
SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Right_bar_bleue

Life Force :
SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Right_bar_bleue

Point Per Message : 5712
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: SepetemberGlory's Healer Build   SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Icon_minitime28th November 2008, 1:37 am

I'm guessing this is hybrid? Anyways if you're going to get bind, either max or nothing. lvl 1 is useless because it only freezes for about 0.7 seconds I believe? You won't be able to do a sleep bind with that.
I wouldn't suggest you get deadly magic blow, the points could be put else where, 9% isn't a lot...

+1 to LoP good against slow down by Dainns or spirits etc.

Also add 2 points to moon barrier, lvl 1 is far too short to block anything + it can save you once in a while if you're in a tight spot.

I do fine with lvl 4 PoS but its up to you, seeing as you have maxed regeneration and max mp, you don't really need a high lvl PoS

I don't see a reason for concentrate either if you think about it, most pvp healers do even have concentrate and they're able to use skills quickly/at the right time.

The HS could be discussed about as well, but if you have the mp go ahead and raise it.

Light shield could get you out of tight spots in pvp and in stage. The reagents are so easy to get now, I really see no reason why you shouldn't get it.

Here's what I've modified for you.

I left 7 points for you to decide on what to get.

http://lunian.genin.jp/en/calc/skill/eir.html?69_19010011913141119141610000280804_78
Back to top Go down
SeptemberGlory
Attentive Poster
Attentive Poster
SeptemberGlory

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: SepetemberGlory's Healer Build   SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Icon_minitime28th November 2008, 2:03 am

no its not hybird o_o
Back to top Go down
DivineRoyalty
Dedicated Members
Dedicated Members
DivineRoyalty

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: SepetemberGlory's Healer Build   SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Icon_minitime28th November 2008, 2:08 am

Then what are you, o.o it doesn't look FS or Pvp
Back to top Go down
SeptemberGlory
Attentive Poster
Attentive Poster
SeptemberGlory

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: SepetemberGlory's Healer Build   SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Icon_minitime28th November 2008, 1:03 pm

Battle Healer.
Back to top Go down
DivineRoyalty
Dedicated Members
Dedicated Members
DivineRoyalty

Warnings :

Life Force :

PostSubject: Re: SepetemberGlory's Healer Build   SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Icon_minitime28th November 2008, 7:19 pm

Oh I see, the changes I made could still be applied =O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SepetemberGlory's Healer Build   SepetemberGlory's Healer Build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SepetemberGlory's Healer Build
Page 1 of 1